Halloween is upon us! Pump up your All Hallow’s Eve by incorporating these spook-tacular cocktails. Whether you are a prosecco princess or a fireball fiend, the cocktails below have something for everyone! Which cocktail will you try?
Quick, easy, and delicious, the Boolini is perfect for a night out with the ghouls!
- Puréed Lychee
- 1 Lychee
- 1 Marascino Cherry
- Garnish with a peeled lychee and maraschino cherry
- Pour 2 tablespoons of puréed lychee into glass
- Fill remainder of glass with prosecco
- Stick a peeled lychee and maraschino cherry on a cocktail stick as a ghoulish garnish!
The ideal cocktail for the classy witch in your life.
- Sweet Vermouth
- Sour Apple liquor
- Pixie stick
- Purple sugar
- Dry Ice (available at select Walmart Superstores and Costcos)
- Pixie stick mixed with purple sugar on the rim
- Dry ice in cocktail
- Mix pixie stick and purple sugar
- Rim glass with pixie stick and sugar
- Put in 3/4 shot of gin
- Pour in 1/2 shot of sour apple
- Add in 1/3 shot of sweet vermouth
- Add dry ice.
The Jekyll and Hyde
Just like its namesake, the Jekyll and Hyde is sure to surprise!
- Caramel liquor on top
- Fireball on the bottom
- Coat rim in gold sugar
- Coat the rim of 1 standard shot glass in gold sugar
- Fill the glass halfway with Fireball
- Pour Caramel Liquor down the side of a teaspoon into the cocktail in order to achieve layered effect
The ideal cocktail for those who understand what Halloween is really all about: candy.
- Chocolate liquor
- Baileys Irish cream
- Vanilla Vodka
- 1 bag of M&Ms
- Crushed M&Ms on top of the cocktail
- Swirl of whipped cream in the center
- Add ½ shot of Chocolate liquor
- Next, Add ½ shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Add ½ shot of vanilla vodka (HACK: make your own vanilla vodka by soaking 2 vanilla bean pods in vodka for 3-5 hours or add vanilla essence to the vodka of your preference)
- Add a swirl of whipped cream to the center of the cocktail
- Crush the M&Ms
- Add crushed M&Ms to top of cocktail